- What efforts do you make in resisting Father Time?
- In what manner do you try to be a good steward of Mother Earth?
- What has recently caused you to say Uncle?
- Among actors in Ant-Man, who are you particularly fond of?
- Which notable brothers would you most like to hang out with? Which notable sisters?
- Well, I used to dye my hair, but I have decided to just let my gray reign supreme 😉 I am trying to eat better and get in more exercise…
- I do not litter. I try not to use excess water. I bought a better fuel efficient vehicle recently. I support local farms (we are very rural) instead of big box store. I try to reuse and recycle when possible.
- Paul Rudd. And, well Paul Rudd. Have I mentioned Paul Rudd?? *cheesy grin*
- Wilhelm and Jacob Grimm!!
I am Jen. I lost myself for awhile. Here is where I talk about trying to find myself, trying to be better in all aspects of life. I am moody, unpredictable, opinionated, a realist (who really struggles with being a realist), loving, caring, kind, and mostly laid back. I love my family beyond measure. I try to treat others as I wish to be treated. I do not tolerate bigotry, racism, and or hatred.. you get nasty, you get blocked. I do not engage. Just be nice.. ;)
Ah the Brothers Grimm is a great answer! You wouldn’t even have to hold up your end of the conversation! I’d love to hear their take on what people have done to the stories in the years since they collected them. I’m guessing they’d be mostly fine with it, except maybe the santization of the tales in American culture.
Thanks! I also would be interested in knowing what they think of it all! 🙂
And I just realized I forgot to put in an answer for two sisters. I have to think a bit about that one!