Found over at Friday Five!
- Among people you know, who seems to be a natural leader?
- When have you had leadership thrust upon you?
- Are you most effective as the person at the front of the line motivating others to come along, the behind-the-scenes-make-sure-everything-gets-done second-in-command, the enthusiastic follower, or the devil’s advocate?
- Where did you learn most of your leadership skills?
- What is a most underrated leadership skill?
- My friend Ann. She is seriously the most kick-ass woman I have ever met. She not only talks the talk, but she walks the walk. She is currently pursuing her Ph.D (at almost age 50!) She is extremely vocal, unapologetic, and fierce. She can also rock a hair bow like no other. 😉
- At various jobs, over the years.
- I think I do best as a second-in-command. Having someone to answer to keeps me on my toes, and less likely to procrastinate!!
- From my parents, and my jobs.