I missed last week, so doing that, and this week in this post. 😉
As always, questions are from over at Friday Five!
From November 4.
- When have you recently had to correct one of your errors?
- When did you last break something you wish you hadn’t?
- When have you taken a wrong turn (literally or figuratively?) and found yourself in a better place?
- When did you most recently return a purchase to the seller?
- From whom do you most willingly take correction?
- Oh gosh. I do this constantly. I really try to address my flaws and shortcomings on a regular basis, so as to just be better each day. I am not always successful, lol, but I try. Most of these things are little things, so there is nothing big that comes to mind.
- Ugh. I dropped a photo frame the other day and not only did the glass shatter, but the frame itself broke in two places. It was a frame that had been gifted to me by my grandmother, so.. I was a bit upset.
- Well, I was unhappy at my job with a thing or two. I had spoken about it to my boss. She was not willing to meet me, not even halfway… so then I had mentioned it to a coworker. I believe it is what led to me losing my job. I was rather upset at first, but now, I see what a blessing it was. Bigger and better things in store for me. I loved my job and believe I was an asset. I was also a big, big supporter. Not so much these days. But.. time to move on. I am really excited for the future!
- I have not returned anything in YEARS, seriously.
- From anyone, really. But I guess from my family, the most. 🙂
From November 11.
- When did you last have something custom-made to your specifications, not counting meals?
- In what way were you reminded this week that we’ve been experiencing a pandemic for nearly 3 years?
- Who did you recently see in person for the first time in ages?
- What will me-time look like for you this weekend?
- What songs have you been enjoying lately?
- At the end of last school year, my ex-boss purchased us all Thirty One tote bags and we chose what we wanted embroidered upon it. Mine says “Miss Jen” with a kitty face on it. I love it. Sadly, now that I do not work there, the ‘Miss Jen’ is irrelevant and just makes me sad when I see it.
- I came across a Facebook post about someone who died as a result of Covid complications. I had never gotten to meet this person, but we had a long running FB friendship, and she was the momma of a friend of mine. I really had to sit and ponder that it has actually been that long!
- Sadly, no one….
- Me-time is currently underway. I am in my fuzzy warm pjs. I am tucked away in my office. It is snowing. The cats are at my feet. I am sipping a rum and coke, while I blog and watch/listen to a YouTuber that I enjoy..
- I am not much into any music post-1995 or so. I mean, there are some bands, and some songs since then, that I love. But I tend to listen to older stuffs. Current top 10 – Wasted on the Way by Crosby, Stills, and Nash. Ex’s & Oh’s by Elle King. Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles. Fancy Like by Walker Hayes. Cold Heart by Elton and Dua Lipa. Bring Me to Life by Evanescence. System Overload by DJ Huda Hudia. Don’t Stop Me Now by Queen. Some Kind of Wonderful by Grand Funk Railroad, and Just Between You and Me by April Wine.