- How good are you at wrapping gifts?
- When are you likely to begin your Christmas shopping this year?
- How do you feel about candy canes?
- Have you been naughty or nice this year?
- In what way was today most December-like?
- I do okay at wrapping gifts. I rather enjoy the process. I have offered to wrap gifts for others, for a small fee, but no one ever takes me up on it.
- I am definitely getting started on some Christmas gifts here in the next couple weeks! I make things for people, in addition to purchasing gifts. I want to get started on the home made stuff early!
- Eh. They are okay, I guess. My kid sure loves them, though!
- A sprinkling of both! 😉
- It was cloudy and gray…
I am Jen. I lost myself for awhile. Here is where I talk about trying to find myself, trying to be better in all aspects of life. I am moody, unpredictable, opinionated, a realist (who really struggles with being a realist), loving, caring, kind, and mostly laid back. I love my family beyond measure. I try to treat others as I wish to be treated. I do not tolerate bigotry, racism, and or hatred.. you get nasty, you get blocked. I do not engage. Just be nice.. ;)
Yeah, the season always sneaks up on me in the years where I really want to make stuff. Then I’m trying to find the right project and then I research the materials and then it’s too late so I hit Amazon and just get people STUFF. :s Maybe this will be the year!
Thanks for participating in last week’s Friday 5. 🙂