Today’s Five, found over at Friday 5!
- When did you most recently eat rice, and what did you have it with?
- How do you feel about mustard?
- What is your favorite way to eat corn?
- What’s the best oat-based breakfast cereal?
- What are some great ways to consume seeds?
- I last ate rice about 2 weeks ago. I made a spicy orange chicken over jasmine rice, and the next day I made a Cuban style black bean and rice bowl with yellow rice, charred poblano peppers, salsa Fresca, and a lime crema drizzle. mmmm. Tasty!
- Meh. I like it, but not too much. Unless it is home made honey mustard dressing, then I am putting that shit on everything.
- My favorite way to eat corn is slathered in butter and some salt, on the cob, straight from the grill.
- Oatmeal!! I love me some oatmeal. I love the sugary packaged stuff, but tend to steer clear of it. I buy the stuff you can make in a minute and usually load it up with apple chunks and cinnamon and walnuts, or I put strawberry and banana in it. Some times I will toss some peaches in it. The other day, I put apple butter in it. Delish!
- I toss sesame seeds in my salads. I also love them on my orange chicken, or General Tso chicken.
And now, I am hungry… 😀