Found over at Friday 5!
This weeks questions and answers…
- When did someone last offer you a second chance?
Hmm. I cannot remember any instance lately where this has occurred..
- For how many seconds can you hold your breath?
I had never timed myself, until just now. Thirty-seven seconds before I caved.
- What movie was better on second viewing?
- What’s your second-favorite song by your second-favorite musician?
Hmm. Not sure I have favorites like I used to, but I will go with John Mellencamp’s Your Life is Now.
- When did you most recently have to redo something because you were careless or sloppy?
This evening. I had to rewash a load of clothes, for the second time, because I kept forgetting they were in the washer!! Does that count? Haha.
That song is so freaking good. Last year I made this list:
Five favorite John Mellencamp songs, in order:
1. Pink Houses
2. Rain on the Scarecrow
3. Again Tonight
4. Big Daddy of Them All
5. Your Life Is Now
and one least favorite:
1. R.O.C.K. in the U.S.A (A Salute to 60s Rock)
Great choices! I am a lifelong JM fan… since I was about 7. I am approaching 50… Again Tonight is one of my faves. I love most of his stuff. R.O.C.K. is GREAT live. He has slowed down a bit in recent years. But that song kicked ass live for many years. I have seen him live about 25 times. My all-time favorite is Check It Out. I still remember the first time I ever heard it. I was 13. I could go one for days… so I will stop there lol