ON SATURDAY. Found over at Friday 5!
- How did you spend this 21st night of September?
- When did you last hear bells ringing (real bells, not something electronic)?
- What have you done in recent months to chase the clouds away for someone else?
- What are some good songs sung in falsetto?
- Of earth, wind, and fire, which is likeliest to have a positive influence on your weekend?
- I made dinner, and then the hubby and I settled in to watch Survivor and The Amazing Race. Survivor premiered just after we started dating, and we have never missed it! It is our ‘thing” … 🙂
- Hm. I really cannot recall the last time I heard any real bells..
- My hubby suffers from horrible depression. I do things daily to try to chase the clouds away. They always come right back though. 🙁
- I know a lot of folks will mention The Bee Gees. I think I am the only person on earth who cannot stand The Bee Gees. The first song that came to mind is Michael Jackson’s Don’t Stop til You Get Enough.. then there is I’m Not the Only One by Sam Smith. And Emotional Rescue by the Stones.. One on One by Hall and Oates is another good one… Biggest Part of Me by Ambrosia and of course, The Lion Sleeps Tonight by the Tokens ….
- Earth. 🙂